Auto Insurance

| |

Thirty percent of drivers in Colorado do not have bodily injury liability insurance.  This coverage would pay you for your injuries and losses you suffer if injured by another driver.  If the other driver does not have this insurance, how can you be compensated for your injuries, damages and losses?

You must purchase uninsured motorist coverage through your own automobile insurance company.  Uninsured motorist coverage pays for damages for bodily injury or death caused by an uninsured driver or caused by a hit-and-run driver who is legally responsible for the accident.  The uninsured motorist coverage of your policy is an insurance substitute for the liability insurance the at-fault driver should have had but did not.  If you have uninsured motorist coverage and you are injured by an uninsured motorist, your injury claim can be presented to and paid by your own insurance company.  You should obtain at least $250,000 of uninsured motorist coverage. 

If you have any questions about this type of insurance, call me at 720-270-2500. 

Post your comment


  • 18840 eAvskLOUdODTD

    Posted by Urgerapesse, 04/04/2013 7:15am (5 years ago)

  • 61879 39082

    Posted by plurbesserb, 04/04/2013 7:10am (5 years ago)

  • 15815 NGoIVGNmuU

    Posted by LismDikepeple, 04/04/2013 6:46am (5 years ago)

  • +-(:-) 17103

    Posted by CherveDrora, 04/04/2013 6:26am (5 years ago)

  • :-P 8(:-)

    Posted by Apeldseexelia, 04/04/2013 6:23am (5 years ago)

  • XLwVmphnYwAadrKyj 91313

    Posted by Voxpleneldell, 04/04/2013 6:21am (5 years ago)

  • (h) 85005

    Posted by Geravercast, 04/04/2013 6:20am (5 years ago)

  • 56168 }---:o>

    Posted by Oppomyatmotly, 04/04/2013 6:10am (5 years ago)

  • ---(||| - ==[ - 48053

    Posted by AVARRIDOSYDAY, 04/04/2013 6:01am (5 years ago)

  • :-E PCSUYMiXSexK

    Posted by whobbixeteose, 04/04/2013 5:53am (5 years ago)

RSS feed for comments on this page | RSS feed for all comments