Auto Insurance

| |

Thirty percent of drivers in Colorado do not have bodily injury liability insurance.  This coverage would pay you for your injuries and losses you suffer if injured by another driver.  If the other driver does not have this insurance, how can you be compensated for your injuries, damages and losses?

You must purchase uninsured motorist coverage through your own automobile insurance company.  Uninsured motorist coverage pays for damages for bodily injury or death caused by an uninsured driver or caused by a hit-and-run driver who is legally responsible for the accident.  The uninsured motorist coverage of your policy is an insurance substitute for the liability insurance the at-fault driver should have had but did not.  If you have uninsured motorist coverage and you are injured by an uninsured motorist, your injury claim can be presented to and paid by your own insurance company.  You should obtain at least $250,000 of uninsured motorist coverage. 

If you have any questions about this type of insurance, call me at 720-270-2500. 

Post your comment


  • 18661 91516

    Posted by Liedlyred, 13/04/2013 2:12am (4 years ago)

  • 75519 36395

    Posted by FreevyIrrepak, 13/04/2013 2:07am (4 years ago)

  • :-| ;-D

    Posted by Intollamown, 13/04/2013 2:04am (4 years ago)

  • 78392 MHFLEvneOwOQPJWQ

    Posted by Diurpiluerm, 13/04/2013 1:58am (4 years ago)

  • 59559 PdocAtxkZHbEh

    Posted by predpriem, 13/04/2013 1:41am (4 years ago)

  • 96704 vaLybanMJShc

    Posted by Futtonnogvefe, 13/04/2013 1:38am (4 years ago)

  • vAYIaYwFhuHtVaYUZ 3205

    Posted by Jabdydaysib, 13/04/2013 1:32am (4 years ago)

  • 91905 :-{)

    Posted by illuttobe, 13/04/2013 1:29am (4 years ago)

  • D:-) 53082

    Posted by Keraenzyday, 13/04/2013 1:28am (4 years ago)

  • :-\ nKHXbIpdKsNm

    Posted by awaipucheriew, 13/04/2013 1:27am (4 years ago)

RSS feed for comments on this page | RSS feed for all comments