Auto Insurance

| |

Thirty percent of drivers in Colorado do not have bodily injury liability insurance.  This coverage would pay you for your injuries and losses you suffer if injured by another driver.  If the other driver does not have this insurance, how can you be compensated for your injuries, damages and losses?

You must purchase uninsured motorist coverage through your own automobile insurance company.  Uninsured motorist coverage pays for damages for bodily injury or death caused by an uninsured driver or caused by a hit-and-run driver who is legally responsible for the accident.  The uninsured motorist coverage of your policy is an insurance substitute for the liability insurance the at-fault driver should have had but did not.  If you have uninsured motorist coverage and you are injured by an uninsured motorist, your injury claim can be presented to and paid by your own insurance company.  You should obtain at least $250,000 of uninsured motorist coverage. 

If you have any questions about this type of insurance, call me at 720-270-2500. 

Post your comment


  • /* * awXFJcoIHeaNVIY

    Posted by mumsFlonone, 04/10/2012 1:08pm (5 years ago)

  • -=#:-) 25665

    Posted by EroleSperoHow, 04/10/2012 9:14am (5 years ago)

  • OGXAQcTqVhVFwPSt 0|-)

    Posted by gemcixsciessE, 04/10/2012 8:32am (5 years ago)

  • wImuYAsWvn 38291

    Posted by Immerainnovon, 04/10/2012 6:46am (5 years ago)

  • 49856 ;-)

    Posted by Reteshitops, 04/10/2012 6:06am (5 years ago)

  • 94410 61616

    Posted by Arrattsog, 04/10/2012 4:56am (5 years ago)

  • :-o 39742

    Posted by Invibeves, 04/10/2012 2:38am (5 years ago)

  • 6706 wynrc

    Posted by drailkidamp, 04/10/2012 2:13am (5 years ago)

  • wkvPvtyGUUNSz 38428

    Posted by SuepNeapPrade, 04/10/2012 12:26am (5 years ago)

  • 8=:-) 62904

    Posted by ElarpenErew, 03/10/2012 7:59pm (5 years ago)

RSS feed for comments on this page | RSS feed for all comments