Auto Insurance

| |

Thirty percent of drivers in Colorado do not have bodily injury liability insurance.  This coverage would pay you for your injuries and losses you suffer if injured by another driver.  If the other driver does not have this insurance, how can you be compensated for your injuries, damages and losses?

You must purchase uninsured motorist coverage through your own automobile insurance company.  Uninsured motorist coverage pays for damages for bodily injury or death caused by an uninsured driver or caused by a hit-and-run driver who is legally responsible for the accident.  The uninsured motorist coverage of your policy is an insurance substitute for the liability insurance the at-fault driver should have had but did not.  If you have uninsured motorist coverage and you are injured by an uninsured motorist, your injury claim can be presented to and paid by your own insurance company.  You should obtain at least $250,000 of uninsured motorist coverage. 

If you have any questions about this type of insurance, call me at 720-270-2500. 

Post your comment


  • Err:511 54937

    Posted by couptussy, 15/10/2012 1:23pm (5 years ago)

  • :-P 52861

    Posted by Biffelism, 15/10/2012 1:06pm (5 years ago)


    Posted by Steetrydrow, 15/10/2012 1:04pm (5 years ago)

  • OuURhaqtUYdYUF KMVoWeEVfKqNdyok

    Posted by Bekemaita, 15/10/2012 12:37pm (5 years ago)

  • 92940 BeGouhHiWJf

    Posted by Wepesewheta, 15/10/2012 10:37am (5 years ago)

  • :- - 27751

    Posted by TombempimiMet, 15/10/2012 10:17am (5 years ago)

  • (:-( xkDgLl

    Posted by IdegoBogTwend, 15/10/2012 10:00am (5 years ago)

  • (>^.^)> <3 <(^.^<) 36946

    Posted by crerfibaddela, 15/10/2012 9:27am (5 years ago)

  • :-(*) T_T

    Posted by DefJonnaPen, 15/10/2012 8:50am (5 years ago)

  • :-------[ XqgaloxTWmcb

    Posted by AscegoMestedo, 15/10/2012 8:36am (5 years ago)

RSS feed for comments on this page | RSS feed for all comments